The initial registration fee for the season is 50% of the season fee for all players. The registration fee does not include uniforms, which cost about an additional $100.00.
Remaining fees are due no later than November 30, 2020. If fees are not paid in full by November 30, 2020, the player’s ability to participate could be affected.
Remaining fees are due no later than November 30. If fees are not paid in full by November 30, the player’s ability to participate could be affected.
The total estimated cost (excluding jerseys, equipment rentals, and tournaments) for the year are estimated as follows
- 14U Bantam (Born 2006-2007): $1,350.00
- 12U Pee-Wee (Born 2008-2009): $1,350.00
- 10U Squirt (Born 2010-2011): $1,350.00
- 8U Mite (Born in 2012-2013): $1,150.00
- 6U Mini Mite (Development / Beginner): $500.00
- Travel Option (GAMES ONLY, Please See Note Below): $500.00
For Travel Players: For those supplementing their travel play with West Morris Youth Ice Hockey, there is an initial registration fee of $500.00. The $500 fee covers your first 16 games or practices. This fee will be applied for games or practices that the travel player participates in at $25 per game or practice. The above tuition fees are based upon an average $25.00 per ice touch for each participant.
The above tuition fees are based upon an average $25.00 per ice touch for each participant.
*If not enough players register to field a team, the league will arrange to either merge with another team or possibly refund part of the registration fees paid for the season.
USA Hockey Requirement
Each Player must register first with USA Hockey and then return to this Registration Session to signup for the 2020-2021 Season.
- Step 1: CLICK HERE to go to USA Hockey Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with USA Hockey. Each player must have their own unique USA Hockey confirmation number.
- Step 2: Return to this registration and proceed. Later in this registration session you will need to enter the USA Hockey Confirmation Code that you received in Step 1.